- Third generation San Antonian.
- Selling real estate since 1979.
- Relocation specialist.
- Executive homes specialist.
- Let my experience in real estate help sell or buy your next home!
- Past Officer and Board Member of Temple Beth El.
- Past Board Member and Officer Cancer Center Council
- Past President of Lincoln Heights Village Homeowners Association
- Past Board of VNA-Hospice of South Texas
- Past President Friends of Hospice
When my two sons were small they could not remember or say their names so they called our selves "chickenhouse". So we proudly answer to that name as well as the correct name. Just contact me, I will answer to either.
I have been selling real estate in San Antonio since 1979. Starting with the Guy Chipman Company until D'Ann Harper bought the company in 2002. My family goes back for three generations in San Antonio. My husband passed away in 1996 so Real Estate has been a wonderful profession for me.
Have been a multi-million dollar producer every year. Also, have been very involved with community organizations not only real estate related but an officer/president Friends of Hospice, Goodwill Industries Women's group, Temple Beth-El, Council of National Jewish Women, Cancer Center Council, to name a few.
I have two grown sons who both graduated Cum Laude from Princeton. One son is a Harvard MBA graduate. Three grown grandchildren are from Denver.
Real Estate is my passion.