A native of San Antonio, my life to this moment has taken me from Churchill High School on West Ave, up to Waco where I studied entrepreneurship and marketing at Baylor University, then out to El Paso where I began my real estate career and back to San Antonio in 2016 where I migrated over to construction project management for three years before re-entering the real estate world.
Here are some quick stats:
· Licensed as a real estate agent in Texas - 2008
· Wrote a monthly column for the El Paso Times – 2.5 years
· Became a licensed real estate broker in Texas 2011
· Published “Legendary Locals of El Paso” w/Arcadia Publishing – 2015
· Served as Commissioner & Chairman of El Paso Historic Landmark Commission – 2011-2015
· Greater El Paso Associate of REALTORS Board of Directors – 2016
· Glazing Project Manager for Ruby City – 2019 TIME Magazine’s places you must visit
· Texas Real Estate Commission Licensed Instructor – 2014-2016
· Redhead by birth so you know the humor comes naturally
My pledge to you is to provide outstanding customer service while focusing on your needs. We need to outline your vision and goals from the outset to be sure we stay on track through the process of the transaction. A bonus is that I’m relatively tall so I can see potential issues and pitfalls from a mile away.
An opportunity to work with you is all that I can ask. Once we sit down, I will show you all of the tools and capabilities offered through working with not only me but Coldwell Banker D’Ann Harper REALTORS®.