- Obtained a Masters in Science (MS) and a Masters in Business Administration
- Have been involved in the San Antonio community through a variety of organizations including Rotary
- Authored/published 'Prescriptions to Cure American Healthcare' available through Amazon, Kindle, & The Twig
- Married to Karen, nurse practitioner and PhD instructor.
- Two grown children Erik and Heather-business owner and Mechanical Engineer respectively, 3 grandchildren.
- Speaks French and still learning Spanish
- Enjoys spending free time playing the piano with a wide repertoire.
- Enjoys traveling, having seen France, Spain, Italy, England, Egypt, Jordan, China, Australia, Argentina, Brazil...
Retired hospital executive/CEO, now committed to serving as a real estate agent. My negotiating skills, largely learned through my prior career help me get clients the best deal possible whether I am serving as a seller's agent or a buyer's agent.
When serving clients I always prepare a comparative market analysis so that the client truly knows what comparable homes are selling for. I am a big believer in open houses, and marketing through avenues that will target the appropriate audiences for your home.
Consistency and follow through are crucial and I keep all clients well informed and am available to you always by cell phone. I also have the resources of the well know and respected Coldwell Banker D'Ann Harper Realtors at my disposal.