- Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Dedicated, Full time Realtor
- Graduate of Wiley College, Marshall TX. Bachelor of Science, Organizational Management
- Member, Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Incorporated
- Army Veteran, Served in Desert Shield/ Desert Storm (Medic)
- My Powerhouse Marketing Program means more buyers will see your home!
- View our Sunday Showcase of Homes on WOAI 4 at 10:30 am
Hi there! My name is Rhonda Lary, and I'm a REALTOR with Coldwell Banker D'Ann Harper, REALTORS in the Northwest San Antonio office. My "can-do" spirit, drives me to help others achieve their real estate goals and whether you are buying the home of your dreams or selling your home, it would be my honor to serve you and provide a great experience.
I am a United States Army veteran, serving in both Desert Storm and Desert Shield. While in the military, I served as a Medic which led to career advanced training in the fields of Neurophysiology and Epilepsy. This experience instilled in me an advanced sense of protocol and procedures, attention to detail, and personal skills that I find beneficial in the real estate world. After leaving the military, I continued working in my medical career and completed by degree in Organizational Management. No small task for a wife, mom while maintaining a full time job.
As your realtor, I’ll dedicate my TEAM Spirit to work for you. I’ll keep you informed throughout the entire process, and I’ll put my skills and efforts to make your buying and/or selling process a smooth and efficient transaction.