- Fully Committed to You and your Needs
- Skilled, Strong Negotiator
- Results Driven
- Executive, Operational , and Service Mindset with Strong Customer Service
- Higher Education, including Masters in Business Administration
- Prior career with and expert training from Fortune 100 companies like General Electric
- Decades of National and International Sales, Negotiation, and Contracting Experience.
- 2nd Generation Realtor
- San Antonio Resident/Homeowner for 30 years
- Knowledgeable about San Antonio and surrounds
Hill Country Village has been home to Kathryn Newell in San Antonio for 30 years. As a second-generation realtor, her wealth of experience includes negotiating & selling million-dollar systems for Fortune 100 companies. As a former business owner of recycling businesses and a travel agency, she has successfully worked to lease, buy, & sell properties & businesses across years.
Kathryn earned a MBA graduate degree from NY Institute of Technology and is a stickler for detail. Throughout her career she has developed an executive, operational & service mindset, which is a tremendous asset for helping her real estate clients today.
Kathryn’s goal for 2019 is to continue to help her buyers find the very best home for them & to skillfully assist her home owners sell their greatest asset.