- Fully licensed, trusted real estate professional in San Antonio area
- I market your home in full color in our magazine, Coldwell Banker Real Estate Guide
- Your house will be on TV, in Sunday Showcase of Homes (on KSAT 12 @ 10:30 a.m.)
- Authorized to show you any home on MLS
- My lending partners show you how to get qualified for a home mortgage that fits you
- Moving into or out of the area? Let me refer you to a reputable REALTOR there
- Member of National Association of REALTORS, Texas Association of REALTORS, and San Antonio Board of REALTORS, for your assurance
- Uncompromising integrity, client confidentiality, and quality representation
- Communication is key!
The purchase or sale of your home is one of the most important personal and financial investment decisions you'll ever make. Let us help make it a happy experience!
I will listen carefully to your heartfelt needs to provide a professional and strategic plan of action. My experience, integrity and extensive training, coupled with Coldwell Banker's 'Powerhouse Marketing' and top producer status, make us a winning team ready to work for you.
The real estate profession runs in our family. Many things have changed since 90-year-old Nana was a real estate broker, but she still gives sage advice, like 'Always treat people the way you'd want to be treated, and take care of your clients like they're family.' She's also proud of my son Matt, a REALTOR at Coldwell Banker with me. My husband and I have lived and worked in the Fair Oaks Ranch and San Antonio area for over 30 years. We're proud to have many veterans in our family. We volunteer at Lackland Air Force Base with international military students, and serve in several other organizations. Except for a short stint at Harvard, I attended Texas universities. As a former teacher and school principal, I'm committed to helping people enjoy achieving their dreams. Call and let's talk.