- Native San Antonian with 28 years experience-specializing in residential sales, relocation & buyers
- ABR, CRS, GRI designations
- Top 50 Realtors in San Antonio
- International President's Elite Circle
- Top 2% nationwide for Coldwell Banker
- Who's Who in Residential Real Estate in North America
- Platium Top 50 Realtors In San Antonio
- Certified Relocation Specialist With USAA
- Serving San Antonio and Surrounding Areas
- My objective: `To Earn the Right to Your Business & Referrals Through Demonstration of My Competence`
I have been ranked by the San Antonio Business Journal as one of the Top 50 Residential Real Estate Agents for several years and again in 2006. I've also been recognized as a finalist in the Platinum Top 50 in San Antonio in 2001,2002, 2003,2004,2005,2006, 2007,2008. Each of these nominations are determined by productivity and I have met or exceeded their requirements. My dedication and loyalty to my clients, previous and current, have helped me to attain these prestigious honors.
As a native San Antonian I have taken my love of the city and applied it to my career in real estate. Going into my twenty-eighth year of real estate, each day is still a rewarding challenge. I look forward to helping my clients whether they be first-time homebuyers or a seller who is upsizing their home or relocating to another city. Being a part of the Cartus Relocation network, one of the largest relocation companies, I have been certified to assist buyers and sellers with their relocation needs. Coldwell Banker D'Ann Harper is certified with USAA in San Antonio to assist their members and transferees on relocating in and out of the city.
Married to my high school sweetheart who has been very supportive of my career and currently assists me in real estate. We have five wonderful grandchildren who are all active in sports and we enjoy them immensely. It's been a great joy to sponsor each of them and their teams! I am an active sponsor/supporter of breast cancer awareness and participate in fundraisers and the Susan Kohmann Walk to continue to find the cure.