- My clients are my partners.
- View our Sunday Showcase of Homes on WOAI 4 at 10:30 am
- Let me market your home in our full color magazine -- Coldwell Banker Real Estate Guide
- Our PowerHouse Mobile Program delivers instantaneous information via text message about your home to potential buyer
- Internet exposure with many different real estate websites
San Antonio has always been my home and I take great pride in giving to the community I grew up in. Giving back is something that I was raised to do and I am raising my own children to the do the same. I feel very fortunate to be able to work closely with people in this business and I value the relationships that I make along the way. It does not matter if I am working with a renter or someone buying or selling a home, treating my clients to the best of my ability is what I take great pride in. I will not sell anyone a house, but rather feel my job is to facilitate the purchase of the home that works for you. Coldwell Banker D'Ann Harper REALTORS has given me the tools to be the best at what I do.
Giving to my community is very important to me and it is what I do in my spare time. I help manage a non-profit children's choir in the San Antonio area and serve in my church. My church is my second home having grown up there since the age of 6.