- San Antonio native familiar with surrounding areas
- Full-Time real estate professional
- Representing both buyers and sellers committed to achieving your goal
- Over 15 years in banking finances and loans
- Over 12 years as a new homes sales consultant
- Offering Finance counseling, pre-approval assistance, and estimate of closing costs
- A strong negotiator
- Committed to superior customer service
- Member of the San Antonio Board of Realtors, Texas Association of Realtors, National Association of Realtors, San Antonio Multiple Listing Service (MLS), and National Association of Home Builders
I am a family man that understands the importance of meeting your familys needs. I will do my due diligence to achieve the best deal possible. My experience helped many buyers and sellers to get the most for their hard earned money. My experience in the real estate industry stands over 27 years and going strong.
I worked for several top national builders. I have learned how to represent my buyers and sellers to negotiate properly while leaving very little money on the table. In other words, I will get the most of what you and your family deserve. If you are looking for someone to roll up his sleeves and commit his time to you, I am your realtor.
My client's testimonials: 'Ted R. York has worked relentlessly. He has guided me all the way through the process. He is cordial and very personable. Ted has done a remarkable job (A ). I couldn't ask for a more competent realtor.' - (Judy H. Valladares) 'Ted R. York did a great job in the sale of our previous home as well as the purchase and finding of our new home. He was able to make this all happen in less than 4 months.' - (Samuel and Kristin Avitua)