- Everything you need to know about buying and selling a home can be found on my web site
- Using an internet savvy agent has many advantages.
- The real estate industry is becoming more sophisticated and challenging every day, you need a professional that understands the local market and is positioned to stay ahead of the game.
- Using our new Mobile ID Technology, buyers can text for additional property information, to get in contact with an agent or receive property photos directly to their SmartPhone.
- When working with sellers, I constantly research the market and property values so your home is priced effectively from day one.
- I make sure the public knows your home is for sale by using innovative advertising and marketing techniques to attract potential buyers.
- A certifed agent with some of the largest relocation companies in the world...I make moving easy.
My promise to you: To be HONEST about every aspect of the home selling process. This allows you to make difficult decisions with confidence and peace of mind. To be AGGRESSIVE in my SEARCH for potential BUYERS. My Marketing System has helped families move fast. To COMMUNICATE all events relating to the sale of you're home. You will NEVER have to say, "We never heard from our agent". To use my EXPERIENCE and TRACK RECORD to get the job done fast. SUCCESS is a HISTORY, not a PROMISE. I genuinely care for your needs and promise to give your family EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE. I will earn the right to become Your Family Real Estate Agent for Life. IN TODAY'S COMPETITIVE REAL ESTATE MARKET COMMITMENT MAKES ALL THE DIFFERENCE. MAKE THE RIGHT DECISION…
Cindy was born in Tulsa, Oklahoma and moved to Houston, Texas in 1962. Living all around Houston for over 30 years in popular areas of First Colony & Kingwood, she moved back to Sharpstown in 1990 to raise two children, Matthew and Amanda. In 1999, Cindy moved her family to San Antonio and decided to pursue a career in Real Estate. After a brief reprieve to assist family members; she has re-joined the Coldwell Banker D'Ann Harper, REALTORS team in the North Central/Stone Oak office.
Cindy has two grown children; Amanda, 26 and living in Houston and Matt 29, serving in the Army National Guard out of Austin. At home, dogs play a big part in her life now, a 9 yr old mini-dachshund named Maggie Mae and a standard dachshund named Lily, both dogs enjoying her being able to spend more time at home.